• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police application, Shrek
RP Name: Shrek

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106758539

Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ShrekIsDek/

Mic yes/no?: I do have one but i almost never use it. 

Are you in discord? discord.gg\hwaB7WG (Must be in discord to be cop): Yes.

What is the correct procedure if you want to pull someone over?: You turn on your lights or if they dont hear it your sirens. After that they will hoppely pull over on a safe spot if it isnt than you tell them to go on a more secure spot. 

What should you do if someone is evading but not endangering any lives?: Call for backup if you cant do it alone and if you are alone than try making him get stuck and if you are not alone and your fellow agent calls for backup you will try popping his tires with a spike strip.
When are you allowed to shoot at someone? Name 2 scenarios:

Are you allowed to be corrupt?: No.

Any past experience as a cop? (Doesn't have to be only gmod): I played as a cop before the server got restarted 

Do you understand that you need to follow all traffic laws?: I do.
##################
Dear {Shrek},

My name is James, T Sullivan, and I am a Supervising Officer of the Rockford Police Department,
on {Thursday, 28th of March.}, we received your Letter of Interest in Connection with Joining out Department.

After Deliberation, your Application has been accepted for The Police Departments Field Training Program.
This will result in your Signing as a Police Cadet, for the FTO program and a four (4) day Evaluation After
this program has ended.

At the end of this time Four Days from now {Tuesday, 2nd of April}, you will either result in your being Recognised as an 'RPD' Officer or your dismissal from the department.

##################

Application Notes:
- Authorised Firearm Scenarios not inputted to typical standards.

##################