• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
staff application
Personal Info
Your name:Tommy
Your in-game name: Tommy penguin
Your SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198829465150/
[color=#666666]Your location:England

Your age:16
Link to your Steam Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198829465150/

[color=#666666]Education

First language:English
Other languages (if any):none 

Hardware
Do you have a good quality microphone?:yes
Can your PC run the server without much lag?:yes

Experience
Do you have prior experience as staff?:no
Are you currently staff elsewhere?:no
What staff positions have you had?:no
What communities have you been staff with?:no
When did you leave and why?:no

Activity
How active can you be on the server? Every day  
How active can you be on the discord?:every day 
How active can you be on the forums?:every day 
How often are you on the server?:most of the time 

Server Knowledge
What can players roleplay as?:driver,police officer if whitelisted/tow truck/gmod eats and more
Are you allowed to steal cars from other players?only if you /advert carjack :
How can players make money?:doing drugs/street races if you have a car/get a good job
How can a crew benefit you?:you have some people to role around with/gain more money by claiming territory/you know someone always has your back 

Staff Situations
A new player joins and doesn't understand what to do. What do you do?Confusedhow them around tell them what there is to do and how to get a job and also explain other things you could do.
A cop is randomly tasering people in spawn. What do you do?:I would tell them to stop and this is a verbal warning and if they carry on there will be further consequences 
A player steals you car. What do you do? See if they did /advert carjack if they didn’t I would explain to them that they have to do /advert carjack before they steal a car 
Someone is swearing constantly in OOC. What do you do?ask them to calm down and also ask them what’s there problem?:
A player is blocking the door of the gun store. What do you do?:tell him to move and tell him if he doesn’t I will have to. Move him Over myself 
A cop is breaking into properties to search them without reason. What do you do?:verbally warn him that you not allowed to do that and also advise him to read the government section in the rules 
A player walks up to you and randomly shoots you to death. What do you do?:bring him to a sit and explain that rdm and I will be giving him a warning 
A player has killed 5 others in spawn. What do you do?:ask him why he did it then ban him for minge/mass rdm 
Someone is ramming into other cars constantly. What do you do?:tell him to stop and if he carries on there will be trouble 
-- Denied --

lying about age. Please reapply in 1 week.
If there is a will, there is a way.