• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Application
RP Name: Miles Ralph

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95567086

Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lebron42/

Mic yes/no?: Yep

Are you in discord? discord.gg\hwaB7WG (Must be in discord to be cop): Yep 

What is the correct procedure if you want to pull someone over?: Pull up behind them and engage the lights / sirens and direct them to the side of the road.

What should you do if someone is evading but not endangering any lives?: Continue to persue the suspect until he/she has stopped or force them to stop by using the pit maneuver.

When are you allowed to shoot at someone? Name 2 scenarios: Bank / Jewerly robbery and Endangering civilians lifes by driving reckless.

Are you allowed to be corrupt?: Never.

Any past experience as a cop? (Doesn't have to be only gmod): I've had much experience of being a cop on other NFS servers, 6 servers to be exact.

Do you understand that you need to follow all traffic laws?: Indeed.

Note that even though i've had a lot of experience of being a cop, I'd like to start at the bottom by being a cadet.
##################
Dear {Miles Ralph},

My name is James, T Sullivan, and I am a Supervising Officer of the Rockford Police Department,
on {Thursday, 28th of March.}, we received your Letter of Interest in Connection with Joining out Department.

After Deliberation, your Application has been accepted for The Police Departments Field Training Program.
This will result in your Signing as a Police Cadet, for the FTO program and a four (4) day Evaluation After
this program has ended.

At the end of this time Four Days from now {Tuesday, 2nd of April}, you will either result in your being Recognised as an 'RPD' Officer or your dismissal from the department.

##################

Application Notes:
- Authorised Firearm Scenarios not inputted correctly.
- You would be required to Start your time in the Department as a Cadet.

##################

~ NerdOrFly
Administration Team Member.