• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my police form
RP Name: peter mcfray

Steam ID: 76561198121814752

Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/captainraccoon8/

Mic yes/no?: yes

Are you in discord? discord.gg\hwaB7WG (Must be in discord to be cop): yes

What is the correct procedure if you want to pull someone over?:yes

What should you do if someone is evading but not endangering any lives?: tell them to stop and pull over or chase them and use only nonlethal weapons

When are you allowed to shoot at someone? Name 2 scenarios: bank rob or a shoot out

Are you allowed to be corrupt?: no

Any past experience as a cop? (Doesn't have to be only gmod): yes and i mean alot like 3 yes now of exp

Do you understand that you need to follow all traffic laws?: yes
##################
Dear {Peter Mc'Fray},

My name is James, T Sullivan, and I am a Supervising Officer of the Rockford Police Department,
on {Thursday, 04th of April.}, we received your Letter of Interest in Connection with Joining our Department.

After Deliberation, your Application has been held for further deliberation.
You will receive a formal response to the acceptance or decline of your application soon.

##################

Application Notes:
- The application is rather messy.
       > There are no capital letters in this application, with the exclusion of the application its self.
- Firearm scenarios are not correctly inputted.
       > "bank rob" Isn't correctly wrote. {Bank Robbery},
       > "shoot out" isn't a correct answer that we're looking for. If you are taking fire from a suspect you would be expected to respond in self-defence,
           However, though that isn't a scenario that we're looking for.
- The Experience question isn't properly complete.
       > "3 yes now" I'm assuming you're referring to years.
- The SteamID that you have provided is in the SteamID:64 Variation. This isn't primarily an issue however though just a note, for future reference.
- Procedure for "pull-over" is not properly inputted.
       > "yes" is not a correct response that we're looking for.

##################

~ NerdOrFly
Administration Team Member.
##################
Dear {Peter Mc'Fray},

My name is James, T Sullivan, and I am a Supervising Officer of the Rockford Police Department,
on {Thursday, 04th of April.}, we received your Letter of Interest in Connection with Joining out Department.

After Deliberation, your Application has been declined for The Police Departments Field Training Program.

##################

Application Notes:
- Read Prior

##################

~ NerdOrFly
Administration Team Member.