Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MostWanted WhiteList Job
Some of you already know about this idea, but as we got the 1v1 NPC race, i will update it a bit.

So, the main idea is to build a MostWanted Job, whitelisted for only 2-3 players maximum.
Every Racers could face up against a Mostwanted to become the next one on 3 race. Normal Racer need to win 2 on those 3 races to become the next Most Wanted Player. If the MW player lose, he lost his rank and need to wait 1 week before asking for face up another MW racer. No second chance, if you lose a race for X reason, you lost, that's all.

I think about putting that things inside of the tavern. We can put a high price on each NPC races, like 25K, then everybody want to race against a MW player. And we can give some VIP right to the Most Wanted Job.

It's a new job,so we need to create some rules about that, and i got some ideas too if you want:
- A player can ask a MW player to face up on 3 races.
- If he win 2 of them, he become the next MostWanted player and the old MW player lost his rank.
- A modo/admin or crew leader or MW Manager (new job) need to be there as a referee. So you need to call one of them when you and the MW player are ready. He will be the only one who said if you win or not.
- Taking a bugged shortcut isn't allowed during a race  with NPC street race.
- When a player become a MostWanted, he can create his own Street Race NPC. Ask an admin for that. You need to create 3 type of race with a car of your choice, each one need to be long enough to took 1 minute:
*  Circuit race ( Start point A / Finish point A - 2 laps minimum / 4 laps max.)
*  Sprint Race (Start point B / Finish point C)
*  Drag Race  (you aren't obligated to use NPC street race for that, and you can do it normally with your own cars from car dealer!)
- If you lose a race, you lose, that's all. No restart, we don't want to hear something like "but i meet a random car on my way!!! he blocked me". You are on NFS, it's normal to got some traffic and cops Smile.
- You aren't allowed to ask a help from one of your friend to block / ram / carjack / shoot during a race.
- If a MW player don't face up someone during more than a week, he lose his rank of MW player. The next one will be selected in an Event or if he win against the 2nd MW racer.(or we can find another way).
- If a Specifics bug appear during a race, the refereee will say if we got redo or not.
- No ramming on purpose / shooting / blocking during one of this race. Do a clear Race with some nice overtake Wink.
- a Leader or Co-Leader of a crew can't be whitelisted as a MW player, he got enough work with his actual job.

-(Optionnal) If a normal player lose against a MW player, he need to give him [money]
-(Optionnal) When a player took his MW job, he can be chased by all cops if they saw him somewhere.

Let me know what you think about that and see you soon on the server!
I want to talk to you about this in private and start making this a real thing!
Yep no problem
Sounds awesome :o
Little update about rules:

- A modo/admin or crew leader or MW Manager (new job) need to be there as a referee. So you need to call one of them when you and the MW player are ready. He will be the only one who said if you win or not.
[...]
*  Circuit race ( Start point A / Finish point A - 2 laps minimum / 4 laps max.)
[....]
- If a Specifics bug appear during a race, the refereee will say if we got redo or not.
- No ramming on purpose / shooting / blocking during one of this race. Do a clear Race with some nice overtake Wink .
- a Leader or Co-Leader of a crew can't be whitelisted as a MW player, he got enough work with his actual job.